RODENT SQUEALS

  • mail@menschenfeind.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      Now available from menschenfeind production
      "Rodent Squeals" CD Artist Unknown
      Two tracks of nothing but the sound of rodent squeals. track 1 is one rodent
      track 2 contains the sounds of 2 rodents.
      Original recording artist unknown. The original tape came WACO Tx. The sounds
      on the cd put the images of rats in a vice in your head. Not for those with a
      weak stomach. These are NOT synthesized tracks.

      color cover packaged in jewelcase.
      $9 postage paid

      po 30051
      columbia mo
      65205

      paypal accepted mail@...

      http://menschenfeind.com
      http://mp3.com/eugenicscouncil
    • neil@ncampbell.fsworld.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
        what is this lame halfarsed "evil" shit?
        not scared not scared not scared
        bloody goths......
        nc

      • simonsmith@readingchronicle.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
          It's not Chrissie Hynde's new project is it?
        • Gareth Pashley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
            i believe it is....some sort of collaboration with Diamanda Galas (or was it
            George Michael...I forget)