Re: injustice?df answer

  • rf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 1998
      >Here's a question for you: Did Bailey ever 'screw-up' during the
      >performance?

      it's hard to tell really, nothing other than the string problem interrupted
      the overall
      flow and none of the breakneck changes were ever anachronistic, one of the
      effects
      pedals made a clicking sound when it was turned on and off but after the
      first few shifts
      it either sorted itself out or was incorporated.
      for me the only 'lapse' was reintroducing hession before beck at the end
      and that's only
      because of the muffled sound

      rf
    • Davis Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 1998
        >>Here's a question for you: Did Bailey ever 'screw-up' during the
        >>performance?
        >>

        >it's hard to tell really, nothing other than the string problem interrupted
        >the overall
        >flow and none of the breakneck changes were ever anachronistic, one of the
        >effects
        >pedals made a clicking sound when it was turned on and off but after the
        >first few shifts
        >it either sorted itself out or was incorporated.
        >for me the only 'lapse' was reintroducing hession before beck at the end
        >and that's only
        >because of the muffled sound
        >
        >rf

        I was kidding about that...