Re: injustice

  • rf
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 1998
      >I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
      >(concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
      >much. Where and when did the show take place?

      live theatre, newcastle upon tyne, uk (about 100 yards from the river in the
      vicinity of law courts and deconsencrated church at the foot of a slope)
      on the 041198 at 2000 until about 2215
      this info is hardly important unless you plan to reverse time though, is it?

      rf
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 1998
        > Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:23:10 +0100
        > From: rf <richard.faith@...>
        > Subject: Re: injustice
        >

        > >I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
        > >(concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
        > >much. Where and when did the show take place?
        >
        > live theatre, newcastle upon tyne, uk (about 100 yards from the river in the
        > vicinity of law courts and deconsencrated church at the foot of a slope)
        > on the 041198 at 2000 until about 2215
        > this info is hardly important unless you plan to reverse time though, is it?
        >
        > rf

        Hmm, I always thought the Live Theatre was up Sandyford way but that
        probably explains why I've never been able to find it...

        I always miss stuff like this, I should really find out more about
        when these things take place.

        JOHN