Re: injustice

  • tsasscer@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 1998
      >first something else with mick beck, simon fell and paul hession...
      >
      >So on to the solo:
      >dereck bailey sets up centre stage, bright yellow speaker on cloth draped
      >stand, at head height
      >(standing, bailey sits):...

      I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
      (concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
      much. Where and when did the show take place?

      Version (Tsasscer)

    • Davis Ford
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 1998
        >>So on to the solo:
        >>dereck bailey sets up centre stage, bright yellow speaker on cloth draped
        >>stand, at head height
        >>(standing, bailey sits):...
        >
        >I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
        >(concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
        >much. Where and when did the show take place?

        I agree. Nicely done, rf. I'd love to see Bailey live, although I don't
        think he's probably coming my way any time soon. I'd also like to see more
        album review posts. No one seems to want to post anything as daring and
        informative as that.

        Here's a question for you: Did Bailey ever 'screw-up' during the
        performance?

        davis
      • rf
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 1998
          >I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
          >(concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
          >much. Where and when did the show take place?

          live theatre, newcastle upon tyne, uk (about 100 yards from the river in the
          vicinity of law courts and deconsencrated church at the foot of a slope)
          on the 041198 at 2000 until about 2215
          this info is hardly important unless you plan to reverse time though, is it?

          rf
        • John
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 1998
            > Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:23:10 +0100
            > From: rf <richard.faith@...>
            > Subject: Re: injustice
            >

            > >I would just like to say that I would love to see more posts like this
            > >(concert reviews)here on "the list". Well written and informative. Thanks
            > >much. Where and when did the show take place?
            >
            > live theatre, newcastle upon tyne, uk (about 100 yards from the river in the
            > vicinity of law courts and deconsencrated church at the foot of a slope)
            > on the 041198 at 2000 until about 2215
            > this info is hardly important unless you plan to reverse time though, is it?
            >
            > rf

            Hmm, I always thought the Live Theatre was up Sandyford way but that
            probably explains why I've never been able to find it...

            I always miss stuff like this, I should really find out more about
            when these things take place.

            JOHN