(the wire) invisible jukebox book mailorder

  • pmacardl@xxx.xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1998
      Good Morning,
      I've found an online source for the invisible jukebox book that may interest others who can't find it in their local bookstore, or the usual online sources.

      I ordered it from Easons in Dublin (www.eason.ie) on Oct 21. Chose the cheaper surface mail option. It arrived at my mailbox in Berkeley, California 10 days later.

      Total cost IR 14.20, which I expect will come out to about US$20.

      The book itself makes for great bathroom reading. Very well laid out with dates and photos and a comprehensive index of music selections.
      Highly recommended.

      By the way, I am not an employee or a relative of an employee of the Wire or Easons, and don't stand to gain in any way from your purchases. I'm just spreading the good word.