calling all you rednecks ..... come in rednecks

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      currently enjoying elton john gt hits vol 1 - white suit big specs cover -
      honky cat a wicked track - listen to that 70s valve rock production , put
      those skynyrd boys to shame .
      have heard new bjork out 28.08.01 - its bjork unsurprisingly + new mercury
      rev not out til september is very similar to deserters songs for anyone that
      gives a fuck .
      listenin to jack elliot also at mo , knew fuck all bout him then saw 2 hr
      documentary - a yodel to shame jimmie rodgers .

      on an unrelated note - not that has been any flow of thought whatsoever -
      but , any of you yanks tell me if pink floyd 'live at pompeii' is available
      on dvd in your part of earth .

      ***LIFE IS A SHORT WARM MOMENT , DEATH IS A LONG COLD REST ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited