thwieNubr 1131

  • Jon Kirk Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Can anyone direct me to a canadian mail order company comparable to Forced
      exposure.

      thanks
      jon

    • Burton Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        Jon,

        I've also had very good luck (to say nothing of excellent service) from
        Cheap Thrills in Montreal. Their selection is not as extensive as Forced
        Exposure but I have found some hard-to-get items and the prices are very
        reasonable. They can be found at www.cheapthrills.ca.

        Good luck,
        Burt