awkward silence update 06_01 - gig reminder

  • awkward silence
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      howdy,

      this is just a reminder about our gig this saturday - and to let you know that the line-up has changed slightly...

      rough trade / RoTa / awkward silence recordings present:

      'an afternoon of awkward silence...'

      featuring:
      yellow6 + epic45 + person (all playing live) + schengen + awkward silence djs.

      saturday 2nd june (02/06/01)

      at: notting hill arts club, 21 notting hill gate, london, w11.

      from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. admission: free!

      nearest tube: notting hill gate. more info: awkwardsilence@...

      this is a totally free gig where all the artists and everyone else involved gives their time for showcase gigs organised by the lovely folks at rough trade.
      please come along if you can - it'd be great to see you (and this is likely to be the only awkward silence gig for quite a while!).
      if you like any of the stuff we've released so far then there should be something of interest for you on saturday :)

      ps just incase you didn't know, PERSON are micha eberli and dominik brun del rei, two fab electronicists from overseas who are also playing dates with plaid and skanfrom at the moment, so we think they'll sound very nice.

      that is all.

      blap,
      john awkward silence :o)

      awkward silence recordings is label

      awkwardsilence@... is e-mail
      iden grange, cranbrook road, staplehurst, kent, tn12 0et, england / uk
      is address

      "distance lends enchantment to the view"