Subject: harder faster revisited

  • ___
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1998
      OPTIONS /R

      >Sorry if this thread has been discussed already, but I'm trying to catch up
      on my wire >digests, and I can't help thinking 2 things as I read your mail;

      think of a number, divide it by 2, something is nothing, nothing is nothing

      >1) it does not create a useful critic (cultural or otherwise) to critisise
      the very act of >which one self is guily (read: malapropism, name dropping,
      quoting a few (out of >context) authors, singer-songwriters and
      philosophers).

      if you keep on keep on repeating a word, it becomes increasing, increasingly
      absurb

      >2) what's your point anyway? looking from the 'inside' you say? as far as I
      gather >you've released a couple of 7"? Does this make you a worthy
      spokesman? Is this the >great Freudian principle of "the one with least to
      show for shouts the loudest"? >'Vulgar' you say, hmmmm.

      this is 77 nearly heaven, it's black white and pink, just think there's more
      to come, hum hum hum hum, it's so obvious

      no ART here!!! Just us AVANT-POP Nyet Headz!!!

      http://website.lineone.net/~diskono