burn, baby, burn

  • Jon_Newman@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1998
      Hello to all....

      Here's a query I posted to another list, and I thought it might be
      worthwhile to post here as well:

      I just finally managed to get my hands on the last Disco Inferno album,
      _Technicolour_, and a very fine one it is too. Anybody know what the
      various members of this under-recognized (in the States anyway) band are up
      to now? Anybody ever see them live?

      best,
      J C N