New Music with roots in Asian traditions on Mappings week beginning May 29, 2001

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      Hi y'all,

      This week Mappings, a weekly new music program on Antenna Internet
      Radio <http://www.antennaradio.com/avant/mappings/index.htm> presents
      new music with roots in Asian musical traditions by Byron Au
      Yong, Chen Yi, James Fei, Ge Gan-Ru, Jason Kao Hwang, I.S.O., Jin
      Hi Kim, Bun-Ching Lam, Teizo Matsumura, Tadao Sawai, Min Xiao-Fen.

      The RealAudio recording went online about 10-11 pm (Greenwich -0800)
      on Monday night and will remain online for a week. I hope you have a
      chance to check out the show.

      Last week's program (featuring flute music by Kathryn Alexander,
      Stuart Dempster, Robert Dick, David Dramm, Morton Feldman, John
      Fonville, Janice Giteck, Hiroyuki Itoh, James Newton, Maggi Payne,
      and Matthias Ziegler) is available in the archives:
      <http://www.antennaradio.com/avant/mappings/index1.htm>

      See you online.

      Bests,

      Herb