Slicker

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1998
      Hello all,

      I really like the Slicker track on The Wire Tapper 2 CD. I remember
      the album ('Confidence in Duber') being reviewed a few issues back,
      but according to the CD it won't be out in Europe until January.
      Since it specifically stated 'Europe' I wondered if this meant it was
      out across the Pond since I'm fucked if I can be arsed waiting three
      months for it to emerge (I'll probably end up forgetting about it).
      If it is, I'll just import it from somewhere.

      JOHN