fred frith gig

  • Robert Hayler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Hi Folks,

      Apologies to those not in the area but I just can't resist punting this
      appearance from perennial Wire mag fave:

      The Termite Club proudly presents
      FRED FRITH

      At: The Adelphi, Hunslet Road, Leeds
      On: Friday, 25th May, 2001
      Starting: 8pm
      Entry: £6 waged, £3 unwaged

      Guitarist extraordinaire, has worked with everyone including John Zorn,
      Robert Wyatt, BIll Laswell etc. A leading exponent of 'table-top' playing,
      his solo performances have to be seen (and heard) to be believed.

      Love, Rob H ;-)

      The Termite Club, Leeds, UK
      Promoting free and extreme musics since om knows when
      http://www.geocities.com/termite_club
      http://www.onelist.com/community/termiteclub
      fencing flatworm recordings (lo-fi-hi-tek-label)
      flash website with mp3 snippets
      http://www.fencingflatworm.cjb.net