DEPROGRAMMING MUSIC

  • Jason Crumer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      Great new release, info at: or read on...

      http://www.sacrednoise.com

      NEW COMPILATION CD, AVAILABLE MAY 25th FROM SACRED
      SOUND!

      Deprogramming Music

      Featuring:

      Aluminum Noise
      Amber Ayslum
      Anapthergal
      Ashrae Fax
      Cold Electric Fire
      Delayed Sleep
      dreamSTATE
      Gruntsplatter
      John Wiese
      Lefthandeddecision
      Mason Jones
      Merzbow
      Mindspawn
      Noumena
      Nothing
      Ovum
      Robot Vs. Rabbit
      Yamaakago

      I decided to make a cd of all the bands that convinced
      me that noise is good, and almost everyone who I asked
      to be on it agreed, and a few months later it's
      finally in production.

      This is an amazing 74 minute CD compilation with a
      solid line-up.

      If you want to pre-order it the prices are:

      WHOLESALE = $4.50 (US) $5.50 (N.America) $7.00 (Rest
      of world) (orders of 5 or more)
      RETAIL = $8.00 (US) $9.00 (N.America) $11.00 (rest of
      world) (orders of 4 or less)

      (prices will be slightly higher when it comes out)

      Also available ALUMINUM NOISE's TOTALLY FUCKING LOST
      CD (on www.crimethinc.com)

      AND, the FACE DOWN IN SHIT full length LP. (write for
      info on either of these releases)

      www.sacrednoise.cjb.net

      =====
      ===NOISE----AMBIENT----EXPERIMENTAL===