Re: a request

  • pathos
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 1998
      Hi there!

      I'd love to help you out. About all I know is that his works were/are
      monumental proto-ambient musicque concrete pieces that are "popularly" judged
      to be inferior to basically all of his contemporaries' compositions. And that
      he was born September 3, 1933. But you probably knew all that already.

      good luck in your search,
      Mike pathos