Blastro LIVE

  • mkultra@io.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2001
      We bring it to you live with a brand new look, a fresh format, and as
      always the finest in underground dance music, from all over the great
      state of Texas and beyond. We proudly announce the birth of Blastro
      LIVE, featuring more content, DJ interviews, multiple chat shout-
      outs, party reports, and most of all: giveaways!

      On this new edition of Blastro LIVE we are bringing you two very
      special DJ's:

      Merrick Brown - (Tektite Recordings) - Austin, Texas - Merrick has
      been a dj since 1995. His style is diverse, ranging from jazzy
      downtempo grooves, to sultry deep house, to cutting edge tech-house
      and funky techno. Don't miss this awesome producer and dj!

      John Orsonic - (Orsonic Records) - Houston, TX - We bring you another
      great set of house. Stay tuned you won't want to miss this!

      So check us out at http://www.blastro.com/

      You must have Real Player in order to view the broadcast, so if you
      don't have it already, you can download it for free at
      http://www.real.com

      Log on, check out the chat room, and get your groove on right smack
      dab in front of your computer!

      Hope to see you all online..

      Bill Bradley/MK ULTRA
      mkultra@...