The Continental

  • late
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      well people, here i sit, before me the skeleton of our first issue at my crossed feet. While this endeavor is not yet finished (waiting on the completion of interviews and reviews) it's the closest thing we've seen to a cohesive magazine EVER. Basically the layout is done, once the interviews end we'll have a good sized mag. Here's what we are looking at.

      Interviews of Sightings, Milovan Srdenovic, Jason Lescalleet, Tom Smith, Philip von Zweck, Peter King, Vibracathedral Orchestra, Tom + Christina Carter, Pimmon, Gar Funk and more.

      plus some odd stories

      Staff writers include...

      M St-Germain, Gregg Turkington, Sean Pawley, Dylan Nyoukis, Nate Sobaski, Adris Hoyos, Andrew Morrow, Phil Smith, Thurston Moore, Dave Walklett, Paul Harrison, Kyle Lapidus + Matt Moses and more.

      Artists include...

      Stella Corkery, Sean Pawley, Tom Carter, Karen Lollipop, Gar Funk, Phil Todd, Dylan Nyoukis, Nick Gadbois, Tomas Ankersmit and more...

      layout is 8.5 X 14. 1/3 a page which costs $25 is a
      3.75" width X 7" height ad. Please turn in as soon as you can.
      this REALLY will happen (and that's been said before) and it shouldhappen no later than mid june. half of this ad (cut in half height wise) is $15. Full page is $60, half is $40.
      contact for inside covers.

      THIS IS NOT HUMILIATION. that will appear shortly afterwords (yes it is about done!). This magazine may or may not appear with a cassette release.

      Also our website is under massive reconstruction thanks to ex-Ash Castles on the Ghost Coast/Scorces member Heather Murray. HUGE thanks to Heather, expect a fully working GREAT site that will remain updated in a month or so.

      FREEDOM FROM
      freedom-from.com