Herbert Brun

  • Ryan Whitehead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      I think I sent a message on this topic once before, but I got no reply so
      I'm gonna stab at it again in case it was merely lost in some bit/byte
      shuffling.

      I've generally been impressed by Electronic Music Foundation's releases
      (Xenakis' electronic works, Trevor Wishart, Peirre Schaeffer, etc) and new
      I'm looking at this intriguing quartet of works by Herbert Brun and
      wondering if anyone has any information about this guy, what his music
      sounds like, any essential releases, etc.

      Advance Thanks,

      Rien