this month's issue, what makes it so different?

  • Coral Rumsey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Have any other subscribers received the May issue of 'Wire' yet? Not like them to be late.

      What makes it so special? The way year on year more & more of the prominent drop-names mean less & less to me, just as the busy-busy-ruthless-performance-levels world itself becomes more & more alien to me. When people talk to me about things I don't understand I know they must be deep, and it's nice in this stage in human history to feel involved in an elite operation to create a gated community of ultra-competitive IT-happy culture-vulture hardmen, which is why I get the stuff I value from the magazine's margins away from where the bloodthirsty 'lads' are egging on the scrap

      SF