this month's issue, what makes it so different?

  • Coral Rumsey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:10 PM
      Have any other subscribers received the May issue of 'Wire' yet? Not like them to be late.

      What makes it so special? The way year on year more & more of the prominent drop-names mean less & less to me, just as the busy-busy-ruthless-performance-levels world itself becomes more & more alien to me. When people talk to me about things I don't understand I know they must be deep, and it's nice in this stage in human history to feel involved in an elite operation to create a gated community of ultra-competitive IT-happy culture-vulture hardmen, which is why I get the stuff I value from the magazine's margins away from where the bloodthirsty 'lads' are egging on the scrap

      SF