update to Urban Sounds

  • Sean Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 1998
      hello. apologies for crossposts...we've just posted a brief update to the
      latest issue of urban sounds. included are reviews with audio samples of
      the following recent releases:

      * 2 lone swordsmen, _stay down_ (warp)
      * bisk, _ticklish matters_ (sub rosa)
      * arovane, "arovane ep" (din)
      * freeform, _pattern tub_ (headphone)
      * kruton, "tri-pull" (pure plastic)
      * selway, "droids vol. 2" (serotonin)
      * third electric, "gammastrahlen-lamm" (electrecord)
      * kit clayton, "the mimic and the model" (model)
      * wildplanet, "movin' on" (430 west)

      the reviews can be found in the styles sections (ambient, electro,
      downtempo, etc.) linking from the url below:

      http://www.urbansounds.com/home/styles/us_styles.html

      enjoy!

      sc