what makes the wire so special?

  • jeff_colley@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      what is it about the wire that makes it different from other music
      journalism?

      do you think its (recently acquired) independent status says anything
      about it?
    • Keith McColl
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
        they use really long words that i dont understand - thats what makes it
        different - at least in kerrang they give it a 4/5 k review + have graphical
        icons to demonstrate how good it was .
        not a deconstructualist essay of life in the 21st century .

        as for new independent wire - layout weird to get used too - more words -
        but as to how independent they are fuck knows - wot happened to wire rec
        label ?? who watches the watchmen ? still better than subscribing to it than
        metal hammer , i guess ?

        briam emo

        ***big d's in the mouth is bad for yo health ***
        Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
        company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
        attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
        recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
        inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
        e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited

      • Steeples Paul (Mr PW)
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
          Just what is it that makes today's homes so different, so appealing?

          >what is it about the wire that makes it different from other music
          >journalism?
          >
          >do you think its (recently acquired) independent status says anything
          >about it?

        • Patrick Oliver
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
            Anyone else catch Granddaddy at Irving Plaza, NYC on
            Friday night? My 5 cents: it was stunning. Excellent
            music combined with fine projected images of desert
            wind generators, shopping malls and freeway
            intersections.

            Only drawback, some moron tried to fight me at the
            coatcheck.

            There's always one, isn't there?

            http://auctions.yahoo.com/