a request

  • Patrick Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 1998
      Dear Wire readers,

      I'm trying to find out any info I can on the composer Roland Kayn. I know
      next to nothing at the moment, apart from the names of labels he's released
      on. Any input would be much appreciated. Can't think of anything to offer
      in return ( except my gratitude, of course)Thanks!!!!

      Patrick Gibson
    • pathos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 1998
        Hi there!

        I'd love to help you out. About all I know is that his works were/are
        monumental proto-ambient musicque concrete pieces that are "popularly" judged
        to be inferior to basically all of his contemporaries' compositions. And that
        he was born September 3, 1933. But you probably knew all that already.

        good luck in your search,
        Mike pathos