Big Block 454 - new CD single

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1998
      Big Block 454 have a new CD single, "They'd Bought a Packard",
      released today on Raspberry Records.

      Our influences, as ever : The Residents, Can, Zappa, Faust - but
      the single, featuring three tracks, is more dance-oriented than our
      albums - possibly a trace of Funkadelic in there somewhere !

      You can buy the CD on the Internet direct from Raspberry, at
      http://www.raspberryrecords.com
      (if you visit their site, vote for us on their Top Ten and make us
      very happy !)

      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      for all your non-ironic needs.

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Colin, Big Block 454, Manchester, England
      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      Raspberry Records
      http://www.raspberryrecords.com