RE: [thewire] Lee Perry

  • Chris Herbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      aye! a choice pringle that one, also the other sherwood collaboration
      'time boom X de devil dead' is pretty great - the sound is cleaned up
      and a lunar mile away from the 70s close-mic'd cattle and palm trees
      but for me they're easily the two best post-black ark LPs from the
      neat little man.

      i slew the midland bank

      _______________________________________
      chris herbert chrish at mercia dot com

      Mercia Software Ltd.
      Mercia House
      Ashted Lock
      Aston Science Park
      Birmingham B7 4AZ, UK
      Registered Number: 1868855 (Cardiff)
      Tel: 44 (0)121 359 5096
      Fax: 44 (0)121 359 0375
      Web Site: http://www.mercia.com
    • Keith McColl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        INDEED wiresters da boyyeee herbert sure knows his herb .

        ***sleep trickled down around me,and the happy tune dissolved away into my
        dreams ***
        Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
        company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
        attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
        recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
        inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
        e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited