Labels.

  • antics@hertz-lion.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      Hello unto you.

      If anyone among you has a way to contact the following via email,
      I would appreciate the information very much.

      Art Gallery
      Edition Modern
      EEs't Records
      Groupe de Musique Experimentale de Marseille
      Groupe Musiques Vivantes Lyon (GMVL)
      Kosei
      La Muse en Circuit
      Les Disques du Crepuscle
      Majora
      Musidisque
      Musique Media Mnemosyne
      Plastex
      Rangehen
      Some Bizarre
      Urthona
      Wotre Music
      Xerxes

      Curiously,

      David Cotner,
      \\\

      http://www.hertz-lion.com
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
        Sunday, April 01, 2001, 7:06:35 AM antics wrote:

        > Hello unto you.

        > If anyone among you has a way to contact the following via email,
        > I would appreciate the information very much.

        Try the following sites - if they don't have them try google...

        http://www.dirtynelson.com/linen/special/label.html

        http://www.ummusic.com/Labels/