Arco Flute Foundation / Meisha TOUR DATES

  • manny@telerama.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      arco flute foundation is a small community of music loving - musicians,
      artists, film makers, writers, photographers, theorists, great guys that
      create a very pleasing sound. we have heard that there are two members of
      meisha in this group. arco flute foundation have been compared to, pelt,
      god speed you black emperor, theater of eternal music, hawkwind, spacemen 3,
      windy and carl, meisha, and a bunch of other people that really sound
      nothing like them. they create a huge experience of sound and light.
      please forward this to all of your friends and lovers. john fail thinks
      that arco flute foundation is the best drone rock band around. Arco has
      two releases out: a CD and a vinyl LP on Cenotaph Records that will be
      available for sale at shows (along with the new Meisha 7" on PopBus).