gimme immer mehr Zelwer

  • phono@estpak.ee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      hi!

      are there any Zelwer-ologists out there?

      i mean, does somebody know of any other recordings by Jean-Marc
      Zelwer (the Belgian(?) multi-kulti-instrumentalist-composer) in
      addition to the 90s-released "La fiancee aux yeux de bois" and "Les
      Dieux sont faches"?
      any good source, virtual or otherwise, on the man & his music??

      thanx, and mehr thanx

      t''t
    • mark jung
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
        he has a third recording, out on Tangram (France) called "Zirkus Primitif
        Opera" from 1996 (Wayside's got it, or had it, for $7). Didn't capture my
        interest like the first two.
        got an email from him about two weeks ago, he's finishing up the music
        he'd written for a circus performance. think it might be taking him back
        closer to the first couple disks -

        mark