Anybody from ex-USSR?

  • vitaly shevchenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have an inkling there HAVE to
      be some people from ex-USSR on the list. Living in Ukraine and liking
      this kind of music, one stands a pretty slim chance of meeting
      somebody like-minded right on the street. So anybody from the former
      USSR with whom I could discuss MUSIC in Russian?. (Please reply off-
      list, these folks are easily offended ;-)

      Apologies to the majority of list subscribers for something oriented
      at the minority...

      Vitaly, Ukraine
    • Ed Lynch-Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        >Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have an inkling there HAVE to
        >be some people from ex-USSR on the list. Living in Ukraine and liking
        >this kind of music, one stands a pretty slim chance of meeting
        >somebody like-minded right on the street. So anybody from the former
        >USSR with whom I could discuss MUSIC in Russian?. (Please reply off-
        >list, these folks are easily offended ;-)
        >

        >Apologies to the majority of list subscribers for something oriented
        >at the minority...
        >
        >Vitaly, Ukraine

        try my mate Ambrose. He's currently living in St. petersburg.
        definately into wire type music. not on the list though.

        ambrosewhite@...

        Ed
        --
        Ed Lynch-Bell