RE: [thewire] Re: Whitney Houston ?

  • Gareth Pashley
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2001
      i'll dig it out next time i'm home...it had better be good....
      peace
      Library Assistant
      Bournemouth House Library

    • R. Lim
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2001
        On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Ed Lynch-Bell wrote:

        > Archie Sheps is nothing at the moment. i saw him in November. Lots of
        > bad singing and not much sax playing.

        Yeah, I'll call that and raise that I haven't heard anything decent from
        his horn since the mid 70s. And it should probably be noted that even at
        that particular moment in time he was playing fairly inside (though
        credibly, I thought).

        -rob