If you chart your music...

  • MNewman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      or publish a hit chart list or position of your music
      on charts or atch the charts you may continue to
      submit charting related material or particepate in our
      list...

      indycharts-subscribe@...
      (send a blank email to join)

      All other posts should be sent to...
      aimusic-subscribe@...
      (send a blank email to join Advancing Independent
      Music)

      Thanks for your considerate cooperation.

      Janice Beason, Co-Moderator

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/