markvj@hotmail.com/Merzbau

  • chux vomitus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      All,

      Sure, there can be any number of arcane computer related events that afflict our emails. Getting a '1/2 decent' email account helps to alleviate them.

      I imagine that am as interested as the average user of this list in CDs/LPs that people have to sell... Couldn't sellers just restrict themselves to a brief description of what they have sell with a link to an ebay listing? It is easy enough once one gets to ebay to track down other auctions by the same seller.

      Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Schwitter's original Merzbau?

      Regards,

      chx

      >hey folks, my sincere apologies. i had no intention of posting that list
      >four times. the prog at yahoo "caught" and blew it to the list in
      >quadruplicate.
      >
      >>Subject: markvj@...
      >>
      > >I hope that no one actually buys anything from this loser :(
    • eelko van schie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
        Hi,

        There are: http://www.merzbau.org/Schwitters.html

        Eelko van Schie
        Amsterdam

        On Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:36:20 +1000 chux vomitus <chux@...> wrote:
        >All,
        >
        >Sure, there can be any number of arcane computer related events that afflict our emails. Getting a '1/2 decent' email account helps to alleviate them.
        >
        >I imagine that am as interested as the average user of this list in CDs/LPs that people have to sell... Couldn't sellers just restrict themselves to a brief description of what they have sell with a link to an ebay listing? It is easy enough once one gets to ebay to track down other auctions by the same seller.
        >

        >Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Schwitter's original Merzbau?
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >chx
        >

        >>hey folks, my sincere apologies. i had no intention of posting that list
        >>four times. the prog at yahoo "caught" and blew it to the list in
        >>quadruplicate.
        >>
        >>>Subject: markvj@...
        >>>
        >> >I hope that no one actually buys anything from this loser :(

        >eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
        >Click here for more details

        Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email
        at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground