FS: Arcado, Brume, Mouvements, Ladytron, King Kooba ...

  • pm.carey@utoronto.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      I have the following items for sale that
      some Wire readers may be interested in.

      Prices are in _US $_ and are POSTAGE PAID within North America.
      Shipping on orders outside NA can be arranged.

      If you don't like a price, make me an OFFER.

      $25 -- Arcado (String Trio) - "For Three Strings & Orchestra" GER CD
      (JMT: 849-152) 1992 [Mark Dresser (contrabass), Mark Feldman
      (violin) & Hank Roberts (cello) w/ the Kolner Rundfunkorchester.]
      $30 -- Brume - "Anastomose" GER pic disc 10" (Ant Zen: act47) 1996
      [Limited & numbered (67/497) picture disc w/ art by Fran├žoise
      Duvivier. Superbly provocative ambient atmospheres. Deleted.]
      $18 -- Cranioclast - "Iconclastar I-VI" ITA CD (MMM: eee09) 1992
      $ 8 -- King Kooba - "Nufoundfunk" UK CD (Second Skin: skincd009) 2000
      [Latest funk fest courtesy of Charlie Tate & Matt Harris. Feat.
      Simon "Palmskin" Richmond, vocals by Melissa Heathcote, raps by
      D'Jaine, and a number of other guests.]
      $25 -- Ladytron - "Miss Black & Her Friends" JAP CD (Bambini: bam4) 1999
      [Debut CD by this UK, Kraftwerk-loving foursome. In sturdy full-
      color digipak, sealed in Japanese sleeve. Mint. Out of print.]
      $ 8 -- Spleen - "Soundtrack To Spleen" UK CD (Swarf Finger) 1996
      [First Spleen outing feat. Rob Ellis, P.J. Harvey, Tim Farthing,
      Terry Edwards, John Parish and many more.]
      $18 -- Throbbing Gristle - "Live, Vol. 4, 1979-80" UK CD (Mute) 1993
      $25 -- V/A - "Mouvements" FRA CD (La Legende des Voix: ldv003) 1990
      [Excellent compilation on Eric La Casa's (Syllyk) label. Feat.
      exclusive tracks from Zoviet France, Muslimgauze, Cranioclast,
      Asmus Tietchens, Brume, Un Drame Musical Instantane & more.
      Limited to 1000. Out of print.]
      $20 -- V/A - "X-X Section" AUS CD (Extreme: xcd010) 1991
      [Excellent comp. feat. exclusive material from Muslimgauze,
      Andrew Chalk, Christoph Heemann, Jim O'Rourke, C-Schulz,
      Paul Schutze, Merzbow, Shinjuku Thief and more.]

      Thanks for looking.

      -Patrick
      pm.carey@...