Re: [thewire] markvj@hotmail.com

  • Jim Flannery
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
      Jawed Ashraf wrote:

      > Hey I think this could be a spoof. Whadayareckon? Those records are kinda
      > awful, aren't they? It's probably material for a web documentary on the
      > purchasing habits of elitist musos (not).

      Actually, I bought a Baird Hersey lp from him a couple months ago & he seemed
      thoroughly decent as dealers go. Probably a wrong move to post a commercial msg
      to this list but I suspect the 3x post was a hotmail glitch, not a plea for
      attention.

      Jim Flannery newgrange@...

      "It is our public and cultural obligation to learn to be better enter-
      tained by wisdom and dialectic than by the stomachs of virgins"
      -- glenn mcdonald
      np: Goliard, _Fortune My Foe_
      nr: Dashiell Hammett, _The Dain Curse_
    • mark jung
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
        hey folks, my sincere apologies. i had no intention of posting that list
        four times. the prog at yahoo "caught" and blew it to the list in
        quadruplicate.