markvj@hotmail.com

  • chux vomitus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
      I hope that no one actually buys anything from this loser :(

      chx
    • Jawed Ashraf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
        Hey I think this could be a spoof. Whadayareckon? Those records are kinda
        awful, aren't they? It's probably material for a web documentary on the
        purchasing habits of elitist musos (not).

        Chux, cool name!

        Jawed

      • Jim Flannery
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
          Jawed Ashraf wrote:

          > Hey I think this could be a spoof. Whadayareckon? Those records are kinda
          > awful, aren't they? It's probably material for a web documentary on the
          > purchasing habits of elitist musos (not).

          Actually, I bought a Baird Hersey lp from him a couple months ago & he seemed
          thoroughly decent as dealers go. Probably a wrong move to post a commercial msg
          to this list but I suspect the 3x post was a hotmail glitch, not a plea for
          attention.

          Jim Flannery newgrange@...

          "It is our public and cultural obligation to learn to be better enter-
          tained by wisdom and dialectic than by the stomachs of virgins"
          -- glenn mcdonald
          np: Goliard, _Fortune My Foe_
          nr: Dashiell Hammett, _The Dain Curse_
        • mark jung
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
            hey folks, my sincere apologies. i had no intention of posting that list
            four times. the prog at yahoo "caught" and blew it to the list in
            quadruplicate.