SPAIN, inter-ethnic music.

  • webmaster@numidiamusic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hi. NUMIDIA is an interethnic group of musicians from diverse
      cultures who have fused their traditional rhythms, sounds and songs.
      Numidia mixes amazigh, gypsy and popular spanish music with latin
      rhythms and jazz. In our themes we use the spanish language, basque
      language, bereber and the gypsy dialect (calo).
      The 12 members when on stage present an array of instruments:
      mandol, derbouka, navarrese pipes, bass, spanish and electric
      guitars, saxophones, trombones, accordion and a large variety of
      percussion.
      We would like to contact with people that loves this music type
      and with groups that make similar music. We invite you to visit our
      web www.numidiamusic.com to know more about us and listen clips from
      our music.
      If you like or if you are interested in our music, please e-mail
      us or sign up in our guest book.
      Thanks!