Stuff of the year

  • Andrew Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      OK - I'm bored - I'll post a list too...

      Kevin Drumm & Taku Sugimoto: Duets - beautiful, minimal guitar noise.

      Noel Akchote: Rien - see above - drones and buzzes.

      Keith Rowe & Kim Cascone: With Hidden Noise - there's a pattern
      emerging here - this one sounds exactly like you'd expect (yes, that
      good) and is square...

      Sigur Ros: Agaetis Byrjun

      Crib: Forward Back - minimal bass atmospherics by Devin Sarno.

      Dean Roberts: And the Moths... - worth it for the version of Cindy
      Tells Me. Sounds like This Heat produced by Fennesz (ish).

      MIMEO: Electric Chair + Table - laptop improv comes of age?

      And lots more.