Any CDs/books to sell/get rid of ?

  • Kurt Buttigieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hello.

      Any used CDs/books you want to get rid of ? Email me a list.. I'm into
      anything really:
      from the most commercial house and techno to the most obscure stuff (see how
      obscure you
      can get...). [I'm also looking for 'Tones for electronic tape' by K. Gaburo
      on CD.. does
      anyone have a copy they want to part with?]. Pls make sure all this stuff is
      in an
      excellent/very good condition. Books: basically anything.

      I also buy some videos: Mostly classics of experimental/dada/surrealist
      cinema (PAL
      version only). Email me PERSONALLY (kurt@...) not through the list.

      *&@#^!!
      Kurt!!