[thewire] Re: Robert Hampson/Main

  • John Burton
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2000
      I worked with robert during 2000 and during that time he seemed to be
      getting ready to put MAIN to bed - I think it had started out as a
      collaberation with the final MAIN projects being done by just Robert - but I
      could be way off there.

      I couldn't agree more with Janek's comments urging people to re inverstigate
      MAIN - This stuff is just sublime! Also track down some Chasm for Robert's
      more rythmic side.

      As well as being an excellent music type geezer Robert is an excellent cook
      - Oh yes - The perfect evening: Fermament IV and a big plate of his home
      cooked delights.

      Janek - is the Comae album the collaberation between you and Robert? Also I
      really enjoyed your live set at the 291 Club in London some months ago.

      Happy New year to you all!

      John Burton.

      www.planet-mu.com

      Send a cool gift with your E-Card