a further thought on John Cale

  • luce79
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi!

      I just got this from Table of Elements records that I thought might be of interest to the list, (the label owner, Jeff Hunt, assures me the John Cale is alive and well):

      NEW RELEASES FROM TABLE OF THE ELEMENTS

      JOHN CALE
      NEW YORK IN THE 1960S
      Three discs produced from archival recordings by Tony Conrad, Buffalo NY, 2000
      Featuring Tony Conrad, Terry Jennings, Angus MacLise and Sterling Morrison

      disc one:
      SUN BLINDNESS MUSIC
      TOE-CD-75

      disc two: