re:the great debate

  • luce79
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      Regarding the "Is John Cale dead or is he alive" debate:

      I haven't been in contact with John Cale for years, so I was rather alarmed by the recent thread on whether he had died recently or not. I contacted Tony Conrad and ran the question by him (is John Cale dead?)

      At 22:40 -0500 4/12/00, Tony Conrad replied:
      > He better not be. I've just finished editing a 3-cd set of 1960s tapes of his for release.

      So I take this to mean that John Cale is still alive and kickin'!

      :-)

      luce79

      email: luce79@...