Re: [thewire] now i get the xmas joke

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2000
      From: "Jason Jay Stevens" <spoke@...>
      To: <thewire@egroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 9:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [thewire] now i get the xmas joke

      >Your criticism falls on deaf ears

      No, it doesn't. Øivind was one of the best people we had on the list.
      Search the archives. He was here when it started, and always had really
      interesting things to say. In particular, if there existed an intelligent
      debate, he would most likely come out on top, and it made for very
      interesting reading...

      He'll be missed. It's a shame.

      Regarding Chris Sharp's digest re-posts. I've fixed that. Shouldn't see it
      anymore.

      davis