Dont' go, O!

  • Rob Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      > Come back. We'll miss you. I'll miss you. Honest.

      gotta second, third, fourth and fifth that emotion myself. øivind,
      the list needs your cavalry charges. stick with it!

      rob

      ps what's going on, sharp?

      Rob Young
      Editor

      THE WIRE Magazine: Adventures In Modern Music
      45-46 Poland Street London W1F 7NA UK
      Tel +44 (0)20 7439 6422
      Fax +44 (0)20 7287 4767

      http://www.thewire.co.uk
      CD Reviews enquiries to Chris Bohn: reviews@...

      THE WIRE SESSIONS LIVE at SBC (London)
      Coming next:
      Adrian Sherwood Sound System
      Doctor Das/Chandrasonic/Rocky Singh (ADF)
      Ghetto Priest, DJ Pete Holdsworth

      Queen Elizabeth Hall, Friday 15 December, 7:45pm, £12.50/£10
      020 7960 4242 http://www.sbc.org.uk