RE: [thewire] Clive Bell amazing he does so much

  • Jawed Ashraf
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000

      >Anyone else see Philip Jeck at the Sonic Boom thing by the way. My favourite
      live perfomance of the year. The review of him in December's Wire in Japan
      made me want to investigate more ... recording recommendations anyone??<

      What was Philip Jeck's (Jenck?) thing? I really liked the Disinformation and
      Eno rooms...

      Jawed
    • Iris Garrelfs
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
        Try "Surf" on Touch (TO36). i think you can listen to it in real audio at
        atrecordings.com ....

        BitTonic live:
        http://www.artsonline.com/artspace/ramfiles/27_11_00_stream2.ram

        on 1/12/00 10:02 am, simonsmith@... at