RE: [thewire] now i get the xmas joke

  • Jawed Ashraf
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2000
      >===== Original Message From simonsmith@... =====
      >I don't think anyone said anything about 'favourite' music during commercials
      ... because obviously that would be Chicken Tonight.

      *****YOU BASTARD***** NOW I'VE GOT THAT FUCKING TUNE RUNNING ROUND MY HEAD.
      YOU UTTER CUNT.

      BIRDY SONG - HA, TAKE THAT!

      JAWED
    • Jason Jay Stevens
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2000
        Your criticism falls on deaf ears

        don't slam the door

        and don't send eMails like this to a list unless you want to spammed

        On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, [iso-8859-1] Øivind Idsø wrote:

        > I guess this will qualify me as Scrooge or something, but still: I`m outta
        > here. This list contains nothing but cheeky (or cheesy) one-liners these
        > days (weeks/months) on topics that could very well have appeared in Melody
        > Maker or Select or NME or whatever. And how that John Cale-thread could go
        > on for days and days and days (and mails and mails and mails) is beyond me,
        > as I think most people "got" whatever there was to get after the first
        > couple of tongue-in-cheeks.
        >
        > Yes, yes: no one will miss me and all that, but if it´s any consolation: I
        > won´t miss this list, either. To be on the safe side: ;)
        >
        > Keith McColl wrote:
        >
        > > easy chris - im talkin world peace
        > >

        > [stuff deleted]
        >
        > /Øivind/