Re:Clive Bell-puzzle (possibly)+ Xmas bells and Jesus

  • abaton@crystal.palace.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Yes, still another Clive Bell! The formalist art critic, developed
      notions of significant form...fair enough. He lost everyone I'm
      afraid
      with his take on "quality."

      He may have owned a Ehr-hu!

      Xmas music?

      The Marianne Nowottny Christmas/New Year 7" "Jesus-in-a-Jiffy" is
      availabe from cdstree.com

      url below:
      http://www.cdstreet.com/cgi-bin/artisthome_db.cgi?297569

      abc