960Re: New list

  • Mark Coyle
    Oct 5, 1998
      Hi there,

      thanks for responding. All are still available. Please send the money to

      Mark Coyle
      6 Angell Green
      Clifton
      Nottingham
      NG11 8RA

      CDs sent on receipt of money. Dollars or pounds sterling welcome. Other
      currencies accepted with agreement.

      Total postage to pay on top is �5. I'll knock a couple of quid off so call
      it �63 inc PnP. I'll reserve them.
      Please confirm your order in an email and how you're going to pay.

      Cheers
      Mark