8637Re: [thewire] 20' to 2000 + gabba

  • Randy Gelling
    Jun 5, 2000
      I think gabba is a limited but interesting genre, the electronic
      equivalent to early punk, metal, etc. Although no expert on the genre my
      few reccomendations are:

      Kid606 - Don't Sweat the Technics (an amazing example of exp. gabba by a
      16 year old american)
      Delta 7 - The title escapes me...

      Simon Reynold's "Energy Flash" has a solid listing for gabba in his
      discography.