8281short tracks

  • mik
    Apr 30, 2000
      JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE - 77 tracks x :45 sec x 83 artists

      mik

      p.s. I used to collect music of less than a minute, ending up with 3 very
      varied (grindcore next to webern, medieval dance next to free improv, etc.
      etc.) 90 min. cassettes with each about 100 tracks, not two of the same
      artist, composer, group, ...