7916Looking for subscribers

  • Hans Stoeve
    Apr 1 7:46 PM
      These are some of the recent reviews from PowerSpot. As a lot of people
      have changed their email addresses I have removed a large number of names
      from the list as I keep getting the digest coming back to me as addresses
      incorrect. If you wish to get the reviews sent to you free please e mail me
      and I'll copy your e mail in. I only send them out on average every two
      weeks, depending on material submitted by individuals or majors. Feel free
      to pass this on to anyone else / other lists if you feel it may help.
      Apologies for any duplications as a lot of us belong to similar mailing
      lists.

      Keith Jarrett- The Melody At Night, With You
      David Toop- Hot Pants Idol
      Jan Garbarek / Hilliard Ensemble - Mnemosyne
      Various Artists- Paranda (Africa in Central America)
      Psychic Enemies Network
      Arvo Part - Alina
      John Potter ao - John Dowland
      Dave Holland - Prime Directive
      Tomasz Stanko - From The Green Hill
      ATOI Mystery School- Y2KAOS
      Mike Griffin / A Produce- Altara
      Ernesto Diaz-Infante -Ucross Journal
      Thermal and Seofon - A Monument Of Chance
      Maju- Maju 1 (Extreme)
      Russell Mills / Undark - Pearl and Umbra
      Maju- Maju 2
      Michael Brecker- Time Is Of The Essence
      Terry Callier- Life Time
      Marc Antoine-Universal Language

      Best Wishes

      Hans Stoeve
      c/o Power Spot 89.7FM
      Sydney, Australia

      Monday Nights 9pm till Midnight / from April 3, 2000

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/nadabrahma
      reviews / interviews / cd's for sale / the ultimate Jon Hassell webpage

      subscribe to the Jon Hassell discussion group
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/powerspot

      We always welcome new material for review and airplay. If interested

      please forward on to:

      3 / 12 Murdoch St
      Cremorne NSW 2090
      Australia