7407Re: Napster

  • Dan Solmon
    Feb 21, 2000
      Yes, I use Macster. It's a nice system, although obscure music is rare, and
      if you find a user who has something you want but you can't get it, chances
      are you will never find him/her again. However, it's definitel y agood way
      to get music you might like but wouldn't pay for, or to find songs by a band
      you'd like to hear. In addition to the issues of security, I heard that the
      creator is being sued-but that's an unsubstantiated rumour.

      I say try it out, and if it's not your thing, just get rid of it.

      keep on truckin'

      Dan

      Napster name=dankbrowne